Thursday, February 4, 2010

Networking: Spend Time with People Who Are Driven and Excited

If you want to become a really good musician, does it make sense to spend time with Warren Buffet or Beyonce Knowles? Whether you are a fan of Beyonce, I think I know that you are not going to Mr. Buffet for musical inspiration.

If you don’t think the people with whom you associate affect how much money you make, I’m going to suggest that you think again.

If you spend all of your time hanging around negative people, I will not say that you will become negative, although that will likely happen. However, how are you going to grow your positive thoughts? Unless you read positive things, I do not see how positive things can enter your mind. Do you?

I am not suggesting that you leave your current friends if they don’t want to make money, too. I am suggesting that you find people who know how to make money or want to know how to make money. Many of these people like talking about ways to make money, either about their past experiences or their plan to make more.

Do you think you’ll get more of the ideas you want from listening to these people or from listening to the negative people?

No comments:

Post a Comment