Friday, December 17, 2010

Reading Suggestion: Blog: Stockerblog

This will be a quick post.

Trying to find good sources of great material, I unearthed one the other day.

I've made it one of my "Links" on the side panel, but it is SO GOOD that I needed to mention it specifically.

It is called Stockerblog, and the website is http://stockerblog.blogspot.com.

I have not read anywhere near the entire blog, but the few posts that I've read:
  • 12/16/10-Green Christmas Stocks: High Yield Retailer Companies
  • 12/14/10-Stocks with Lots of Cash and No Debt
  • 12/12/10-Tax Selling Bargain Stocks
These posts are exactly the type of insight I look forward to providing myself. Truthfully, I know that I have to work to get there. I know things that many do not, but this is where I want to be.

You readers can help me with this, too. Leave comments or those of you who know me can send me an e-mail.

For now, enjoy MY posts and THEIR posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment