Thursday, April 15, 2010

You Know You're Tough When...

ConcocoPhillips is one of the biggest oil companies. Most people fear them.

However, I think I know someone badder than them.

No, I'm not talking about Google. They might qualify, but I don't know how to measure that right now.

I'm talking about Warren Buffett.

Warren Buffett, America's best known investor, invested pretty heavily in ConocoPhillips. Afterward, he admitted that he was DEAD WRONG to invest in them.

Since then, ConcooPhillips has cut costs, explored selling off underperforming assets to replenish its cash supply, and finding other ways to reduce its debt.

When you're just one person, who is not a high ranking government official, and you can make an entire company--one of the biggest and most feared--quake in its boots, YOU are tough.

Warren Buffett might be my new tough guy! Don't mess with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment