Monday, April 12, 2010

Looks like I was wrong! Dow is over 11,000.

In a previous post, I mentioned that we should look out for the neighborhood bear. I said that the stock market acts like our economy has arrived.

Even though, there are a lot of good things in place, it's still missing some things that will take time to develop. Namely, we still need to get banks comfortable enough to gives lines of credit to businesses that will create jobs. We're going in this direction, but things haven't been in place long enough to this "new money" to filter its way through the economy, yet.

So I said to look out for the neighborhood bear.

Since that day, the stock market has gone mostly....UP. That's right! Up.

We just broke 11,000 today, and it seems like there isn't any bear in sight. Everyone and their brother (including me) figures that we are long overdue for a market dip. It hasn't happened, and it's not clear that it will.

I'm confused--officially.

Be careful of bubbles forming.

No comments:

Post a Comment