Friday, April 9, 2010

Observation: Enova (ENA) Might Be a Good One-Part 2

I've continued to follow Enova (ENA), and this seems to be an endless supply of opportunity to make money chunks.

My instincts would have been to buy a bunch at $1.47/share or so that I bought earlier (and later sold) and hold onto it for a while. Ultimately, this might be okay, but I would have missed on a TON of quick profit chunking opportunities.

I'm wondering whether certain stocks attract certain people who follow certain technical indicators. It sure seems like some stocks price patterns perfectly follow the MACD. Others follow the Slow Stochastic. Even if I'm right about this, I don't know how to identify it in advance. Therefore, I haven't figured a way to really profit from it.

Perhaps, it's a good idea to see a pattern established. Then ride the train. I don't have enough experience to know how risky this approach is, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment