Sunday, January 16, 2011

Video: Warren Buffett Rocks with Geico


For my 100th post, I was trying to figure how to have some fun with it.

I came up with a few lame ideas, but none of them really hit me as "the one."

Then I ran across this video. I think I found a pretty good way to celebrate...with Warren. (He just doesn't know that he's partying with ME. :)

Anyone involved with investing certainly knows the name Warren Buffett and how good he has done with the stocks, but evidently he knows how to market himself and his companies, too.

Here is a video of Geico, a company owned by Berkshire Hathaway. Any guesses who might own THAT big company?


Check out the video. It has sort of a cute song, and it has the ever-adorably cute Geico Gecco Lizard mascot playing the guitar.

The best part, though, is Warren's appearance. See if you can figure out where he is in this video.





For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while, I want to thank you.

For those of you who are newcomers...Welcome!

Here's hoping that I can help make myself and all of you wealthier.

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment