Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Continuing My 2nd Test

Today, I continued my second test with BPAC.
Yesterday, I bought it at $0.29/share. Today it dropped to $0.28/share. Now it's rebounded to $0.30/share.

Since I'm testing things using the Technical Screener (Slow Stochastics), I'm not selling it, yet. However, it IS killing me.

I don't know how soon I will enter another OTC stock. It doesn't seem to have enough trading volume to afford the buying/selling flexibility that I want. You cannot put in a limit; so you have to keep checking the prices 6,000 times per day. I like gathering data, but NOT THAT MUCH!!!

Plus, I don't know that I can sell it at $0.30/share. The Ask (Buy) price is $0.31/share, but the Bid (Sell) price is listed at only $0.28/share.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment