Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monitoring Post-Selling Movement from my First Test

Yesterday, I bought and sold Enova (ENA) for my first test using a technical indicator. For this, I used the RSI and Slow Stochastic. (Keep in mind...I'm not using very much money for my testing.)

I bought AND sold it yesterday for a nice little profit. I won't be able to retire from it. In fact, it really wouldn't even pay a day's worth of wages, but it was a nice result from a first test.

However, yesterday, I also mentioned that I would not usually sell things at that level.

I admit that the stock dropped a little. However, it's returned to the price level that made me sell yesterday. The Technical charts do NOT tell me to buy this.

I will keep you posted, but for now, my common sense--not the charts--are tingling like crazy.

This morning's price is $1.65 as of when I started writing this post

No comments:

Post a Comment