Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Observation: Enova (ENA) Might Be a Good One

I am making a prediction.

Enova (ENA) might be a good money-making stock.

I don't know whether it is a good company. I suspect that they are speculative and have their hopes pinned on something that only might take hold.

So why do I think that it might be a good one?

I've been watching this one for a while, and I've checked things against it's historical prices, too.

This stock seems to be volatile enough but still sideways moving (opposed to an upward or downward trend) to buy and sell using the Slow Stochastic technical indicator. There seem to be opportunities to make small profit chunks.

However, keep in mind that I'm still learning about trading via technical indicators. This isn't the way I invest, ordinarily. So take whatever I say about this technical approach with a grain of salt. I know that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment