Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Has Our Economy Changed THAT MUCH?

I've neglected my blog for a while.

Plenty has happened in my personal life, but that's not the point of this blog.

About a month ago, the Dow dipped below 9000. Today, it is over 10,500.

What is the difference between the economy today versus a month ago? Really?

Whatever it is, is it really over 15% different? Maybe it is, but I really doubt it.

My point is that the market simply measures people's PERSPECTIVES. People make money from the market, because so many people buy and sell emotionally. Like I tell people about a lot of things, it is really hard to make an intelligent decision when you're not including intelligence as part of your decision making.

If you get nothing else from me, this is more important than anything else, even if you stop investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment