Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Test Number Two: Techinal Indicator (Part 3)

My test using technical indicators continues with Biopack Environmental (BPAC).

I bought this at $0.29/share.

Today, it sits at $0.25/share.

My common sense told me to sell at $0.27 or $0.26/share, but the technical indicators keep saying "buy" instead of "sell."

My next test will not be a OTC stock. It's not always easy to get up to the minute quotes. So I'm never very secure that I am getting the read on the technical indicators at the time I need them.

We'll see what happens. If this doesn't work, it will just be a test gone wrong--not my major investment portfolio. There is time, still, since it has gone as low as $0.08/share during the past year.

I'll continue to post the play-by-play on this one as it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment